Card using Ethereal Paper Pack and White Chippis

12:24 pm Priya 0 Comments

Hi All!
This is Priya here from Priya-n-Papers. Today, I have 4 cards to share that I have made using super cute Ethereal Paper Pack and Papericious White chippis released as part of March 2018 release. The paper pack is just adorable with lovely prints and super cute gnome and earthy elements. 
Card 1 : Love Yourself
For this card, I diecut 5.5 x 4.25 inches panel from blue strip pattern paper from the Ethereal paper pack and fussy cut gnome and little huts elements from the coordinating element sheet that comes in the paper pack. The sentiment again is from sentiment sheet from the paper pack.
I completed the garden look of the card by using fence and clouds from Fancy Fence and Cloudy Days white chippis paper pack. Here is a close up of cute huts from the element sheets.
Card 2 : Just Married
For this card, I concentrated on the white chippis from various packs introduced my Papericious in March. I kept the design simple by using a piece of pattern paper from the pack as my base and used birds, bird cage for depict 2 love birds flying towards their new home after their wedding. :)
Here is close up of birds and bird cage chippis.
Card 3 : You and Me 
This is a friendship card I made by fussy cutting garden gnome and his pig image from the elements sheet and using a white chippi saying "You and Me". I have popped up the gnome image from the card base by using 3d foam tapes.
Card 4 : Happy Card
I completely loved the saying as well as the font style of this sentiment from the paper pack. I layered the sentiment card over another piece of cardstock and adhered 2 clouds chippis to finish it off. I guess the sentiment itself was enough to bring out the beauty of this card.
Products Used :
Ethereal Paper Pack (12x12)
Bird Cage White Chippis
 Cloudy Days White Chippis
 Fancy Fence White Chippies
 "Lovely" White Chippis
I hope you will like the cards I made using new paper pack and white chippis.
Have a great day!
Cheers,
Priya

You Might Also Like

0 comments: