Floral, Mixed Media Wall Art with Love Actually

11:00 am Erum Tasneem 2 Comments

Hello friends!
Erum here with a floral wall art using Love Actually.
At first glance you wouldn't really catch that I used Love Actually papers on my wall art since the paper pack is mainly pinks and blacks. But there is this one paper in the whole pack that is yellow! I figured it would be great to use a different colour palette and show you a different side of Love Actually.

For my wall art, I picked out a yellow branch paper from the Love Actually Paper Pack and began to build my design around it.
I first added some stenciled patterns on the background with gesso and added watercolours in greens, oranges and yellows.
While it was drying, I took out this gorgeous chipboard from Papericious and covered it with gesso and clear glitter.
The brick chipboard was the second piece I added. Then I began stamping my leaves and other elements to add a bit of black to my design.
When I was ready with all the pieces, the I added the Love Actually Paper to the base with foam tape. Next I placed the photo I got from stock photo. 
Then I started adding all the flowers and leaves.
In the very end, I printed some butterflies.
That is all from my side. I hope you liked the wall art.
I had a blast creating it.
See you soon!













You Might Also Like

2 comments: