Colour Block Shaker Gift Box Card

11:00 am Erum Tasneem 5 Comments


Papericious 3D chipboard | Erum Tasneem | @pr0digy0
Hello friends!
I have a quick, colourful card to share with you!
Papericious 3D chipboard | Erum Tasneem | @pr0digy0
I had to whip up a fun birthday card and I just didnt have a lot of time on my hands. So I grabbed this Gift Box (3D Chipboard), inked it with distress stains. I added colourful ink distressed panels behind it and included a lot of sequins.
Papericious 3D chipboard | Erum Tasneem | @pr0digy0
After I was done with the shaker, I popped it over my kraft card base. I applied glossy accent on to the chipboard and waited for it to dry.
In the end I cut out a gold foil "Happy" die cut and popped it on my gift box and I was done!
See super fast and it looks nice too!

I hope you guys will take out your chipboard elements and come play with us in our monthly challenge which is to include chipboard on your projects. You can make something quick and easy like I did here or make a heavy mixed media piece as long as you incorporate chipboard you are good to go!
That is all for today.
See you soon!
Erum



 







You Might Also Like

5 comments: