She is 3 - Layout inspiration

7:00 am Irit Shalom Designs 0 Comments

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first for July Papericious inspiration!
This is Irit from Irit Shalom's Designs here and this is a fancy, girly layout I made with the new released Indie Chic paper collection and quite a few new and old Papericious chipboards.



As you can see I hand cut the inner part of this cardstock and moved it from  left to overlapping right.
So now we can see the basic blue cardstock seen  in some spots and gives us the darker blue shade.
The photo is of my dear grand daughter Netta who was 3 years old during this photo session and she holds this chalkboard saying she is 3.
So I made my title with Papericious Numero 3 in the same chalkboard colors.
The background chipboard and the fancy new Dream catcher were painted  to the similar blue color to fit the background.
Some new fabric flowers were added with background chipboard leaves painted with white gesso.
I picked the  lace flowers to fit her lacy outfit on the photo.









 I hope that you liked my simple, but yet very fancy layout!
Here is the supply list for this page:

 Indie Chic paper collection



 Heavy white and black gesso


Small Dream catchers chipboards


Leaves collage


Fancy Numero 3


Blooms


Blooms


Chipboard embellishments




You can buy Papericious Products from any of the below stores/resellers.
www.thecraftshop.in
www.craftsneed.com
www.imaginationsonline.com
www.hndmd.in
Nirmal Stationers, Delhi
Nagashri Arts
Rainbow Craftykari
Jovita D'Souza
Thanks for visiting !


You Might Also Like

0 comments: